A blog about my favourite movies, music, and TV.

03 May 2008

Nicki French!

I've been a fan of Nicki French since I was 10 years old! There used to be a premium rate hotline advertised on the back of all the Love This Records singles where you could call up and hear the latest tat from Nicki and her dodgy labelmates, they'd play the full songs just to keep you on the line, I think you could even hear the remixes! She may have only had the one hit, but our Nicki personifies what good club diva is all about, and she can actually sing! I have a friend who has actually spoken to her too! In tribute here's a collection of remixes so you can have your own Nicki Disco in your bedrooms; Don't Play That Song Again (Club Mix); I Surrender (Shanghai Surprise Club Mix); Calling Out My Name (Jonesy's Soda Pop Mix); Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 (Saint Club Mix).

http://www.zshare.net/download/1147334418d7ee3b/

No comments: