A blog about my favourite movies, music, and TV.

18 January 2009

Brooke Hogan - About Us (Remix)

I don't think that there's ever been a worse attempt at starting a pop career than Brooke Hogan's jawdroppingly lame effort, in particular her hideous debut single. Easily one of the crappest singles of the last few years. However, somehow Tony Moran & Warren Rigg turned this stinking pile of crap into one of my favourite trashy dance 'hits' of recent times. While searching for a link for it, I came accross her Wikipedia page which said something like "About Us is yet to chart anywhere in the whole world apart from the U.S.". I guess that says it all... Despite the album barely selling 100,000 copies worldwide, she isn't giving up, expect a new album later in the year...

Get the mixes! - Get the Mixshow! My personal favourite is the 'Up In My Bizness Radio Edit' which I'll have to dig out...

No comments: