A blog about my favourite movies, music, and TV.

10 January 2009

La Toya Jackson on Celebrity Big Brother

This week has been about... La Toya Jackson on Celebrity Big Brother!

I never thought I’d see the day when La Toya, the thinking man’s Jackson, would be spending January on British TV! It’s been such a treat to see her and I really hope she wins. La Toya is best known for being Michael’s sister in the UK, hopefully now she’ll be famous for something else, and its about time. Celebrity reality shows were made for stars like La Toya. I do hope her brilliant 2004 US dance single gets a release over here now, it would do really well. I’m sure she’ll get loads of offers, but it’s really now or never for her now. She’s got a great album in Startin’ Over, which still remains unreleased for some bizarre reason. If you don’t know, Startin’ Over was an album La Toya recorded in 2002 which she’s been re-jigging, and re-recording for the past 5 or so years. It leaked a few years ago. Last we heard the slow songs were gone in favour of a dancefloor friendly collection, which she is rumoured to be releasing very soon. It remains to be seen what will happen with that, for now I’ll just enjoy scenes like this...

Push It!

Love La Toya? Visit the Church of La Toya!

No comments: